Powered by Blogger.

Great Day.!

By Monday, October 28, 2013 ,


Request from my friend, she want me to create a post with english language,
umm... I'm so sorry if my english ability is not good

after a long day of school (Monday until Saturday IN EVERY WEEK)
me and my friend finally had the time to go.
(sunday morning -_-)
:) I, Dina, Phega, and Irene  went to a festival in a
mall in Bandung, starting with bought drinks at KFC, I and Dina buy Mocca float while phega and irene buy two grape float,
here;)

This is my Mocca Float
 
Our Mocca and Grape float

we took some  pictures , laughing and had a very great day, I share some picture and one short clips hope you enjoy it..!, 
I'm so sorry this video is not really good in editing, but I will always try to do best for you all 

Don't care about CCTV haha..Crazy..(In Lift)

Hello World..! We are SKB..!!, hope you enjoy watch our video..!!!

video



See you..!

You Might Also Like

0 comments