Powered by Blogger.

I LOVE YOU TOKUTAISEI

By Friday, November 08, 2013 , , ,



  Hellooooo everybody..! today I want to share about my lovely best friends ;) that is..
TOKUTAISEI;)
and .. I will share about  anniversary Tokutaisei ( 1 year)
I miss them so muchh... because we’re in different school..:(
But.. I will always love you my best frienddd...
you always in my heart *woow*
Tokutaisei :
*Mira Diana Afianti (@MiraAfianti on twitter)
*AnggI Pramesti Oktora (anggioktora18 on twitter)
*Nada Ayu Ananda(Me ;) you can look in my bio)
*Gisti  (Gisti Cullen on Facebook)
*Nurhasanah (Nur Hasanah on facebook)
1 year anniversary held in my house..;) we share,laugh,cook,and traveled(?) to the  little mountain, haha very little mountain ,, mountain? I’m not sure about that.. haha..
Bake our cake ;) oh God... it’s very important for me..
oh yaaa.. and we had a road trip with my cousin hahaha
Anggi with Gisti, Me  with Mira.. and Nur.. ehem.. with Nuki Rangga (my cousin)
hahaha that is funniest moment in that day..
I miss you all so much :D
 here some picture about us ;) 


                                         
MY LOVELY TOKUTAISEI
 

IN THE CAR


THE LITTLE MOUNTAIN (?)

MYHOUSE


 WE ARE FROM TIME TO TIME

 ANNIVERSARY (LOVE IT)
OUR CAKEEE..!!!!!


and we always be best friend forever 
love you guys..;)



maybe that is for now.. i need to sleep (indonesian time 09:02 pm now)
because I want to go with my parents to Retromantic 4 tommorow..!!!!!
*EXCITED* 
I will post my experience in retromantic 4 in my next posting
I love you guys..!



See you..!


You Might Also Like

0 comments