Powered by Blogger.

Love

By Wednesday, July 30, 2014 , ,



Hello all..!
LONG TIME NO SEE..
I’m so  excited about this...because today’s post is going to be..!!
My First post about my make up..!!!
honestly..this is request from  my friend, her name is Amanda From Spain. she said “Nada, Please do a make up post, I want to know how you  makeover your face and look so flawless”
Yeah, I have no word for this.. haha...
(crazy) yeah..that is transformation , before and after.. hah.. let’s check this out..
Yeah..that is MY FACE WITHOUT MAKE UP.. HAHAH LIKE  A ZOMBIE (?)


Oh no guys my face is really weird..-____-

And that is What I need for  MAKE MY FACE be better..;) ( LOVE YOU )


Oke guys.. and this is the result..!!








Btw, I buy all make up with my own money and all opinions is my own, :)

oke maybe not really good ._. but..
Hope you guys enjoy it..! next time ,I want to do a make up tutorial and hopefully with a Video ;D
please send me E-mail,Twitter ,Facebook (look in my bio) or you can leave the comment, what do you think about this post and tell me  what is  your favorite makeup product..


You Might Also Like

0 comments