Powered by Blogger.

ALBUM : 2014 ♥

By Saturday, January 03, 2015

JANUARY



 Dina's Birthday


SKB TRIP ♥ 


 FEBRUARY


 Dago Pakar with Scout ♥(memory)


MARCH

 My sister's Wedding 

Go out with Degrees

APRIL

 
Shopping with my Grandmother  ♥ 

 MAY


hiking with my senior at scout

 at School with Ina 


JUNE

 my senior in 12th grade had graduation day


JULY

Shopping with my mom for Eid Feast (Eid Fitr)

  Eid Mubarak..!!!

AUGUST

New Kittyyyy.. ♥ 

go out with Congos (Jannah and Dina) at CircleK

my Uncle's Wedding day!!!

SEPTEMBER

Happy Birthday to Me !! ( 8 September)

 Go out with my father , go to Airshop (Retro Car Part shop)

Selfie Day with my brother ♥ 

OCTOBER

 1 year anniversary of my blog ♥ ♥ 

Jannah and dina at my house

Degrees at Assyifa's House

NOVEMBER


Kak Rizki's Birthday :D
Jannah gives him a little surprise party

DECEMBER
Congoss Daayyyy..!!
Jannah and dina stay at my house for 2 days
go to BIP Mall, Take a Photo Studio, and Many more oh..! and alsothe "Costume" day xD



Thanks 2014, I had a really wonderful year


You Might Also Like

0 comments