Powered by Blogger.

Beauty Glamour

By Tuesday, February 24, 2015 , , ,

hey, this time I will give you a makeup tutorial
 makeup that I used in this tutorial
*Nature-e Daily Face Cream
*Wardah double function kit
*Revlon Colorstay Foundaton (Natural Beige)
*Oriflame Pure Colour Pressed Powder
*Oriflame eyeliner stylo

* Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
*Mac Eyeshadow Pallete (Crystal Avalanche & Carbon ) 
*Oriflame Fat Lash Mascara
*Maybelline Baby lips (Anti-Oxidant Berry)
*Pixy Colors of Delight (Cinnamon Twist 110 Semi Matte)


okay,  for my face, I use, face cream, concealer, foundation and powder as usual
moving on to eyes
First, I use my Eyeshadow Primer, then I put the light eyeshadow to my eyelids, 
then I add dark eyeshadow from the middle to the end of my eyelids
and we're finish with the eyeshadow.
and now Eyeliner !
I use the eyeliner with "wing" toward the eyebrows and add my mascara
and you have finished with your eye! 
and the last but not least, add the lip balm and lipstick
;) the face has been to be stylish :)


sorry for bad quality of the photo

sorry if you find a lot of grammatical errors

Hope you like it !

Love my make up



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments