Powered by Blogger.

Best day of my life !!!!

By Thursday, April 23, 2015 , ,

hey guys! long time no see..!
I think today is BEST DAY OF MY LIFE .okay, maybe I always said that everyday is best day of my life, but today is special because today is "Harmony Angklung For The World" event, where that is  part of the events to commemorate 60th anniversary  of the Asian-African conference, and it was really AMAZING..
20,000 people play songs using angklung, and solving "MURI" (Indonesian Record Museum)
 although the weather was very hot and crowded, but it was fun!
oh and you have to know 
Angklung is a musical instrument typical of Indonesia, from West Java :)
On November 18, 2010, UNESCO officially recognized Indonesian Angklung as a Masterpiece of Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity


 (source: image.google.com)

 (source: image.google.com)

(20.000 Harmony Angklung For The World) (source: image.google.com)

 I saw the Governor of West Java, Mr. Ahmad Heryawan, the mayor of Bandung, Mr. Ridwan Kamil, (people who are very great), "Saung Angklung Udjo", the people of "MURI" and from the Guinness World Records and many other great people: )
 

I will make a more complete post about  as soon as I can do, with photos and VIDEO !! exciting ..Pictures is taken by me and my friend
that was really great experience for me !!
video editing will take a time, but I will finish them as soon as possible :)
and thank you for your support in e-mail, it means a lot !

Visit Indonesia (My country) , you'll see the amazing view, interesting tour, beautiful nature, and many kinds of culture
-Wonderful Indonesia-


(source: image.google.com)









Indonesia
Harmony Angklung For The World  


You Might Also Like

0 comments