Powered by Blogger.

Itachi Uchiha

By Sunday, July 05, 2015 , , , , ,

hey hey.. !
finally school holidays come..
okay okay.. first let me tell you that I am maniac to one of Japanese Anime " Naruto" by Masashi Kishimoto  *maniac in the good way* *hahaha* I mean.. I am big fan of Naruto Anime. I love that Anime since I am 10 years old and now.. I am almost 17
nah nah..
I have a *ehm* big obsession with this guy *don't judge me anyway*
yap.! He is Itachi Uchiha from Naruto (Anime)
yeah it's like I'm fangirling all day every time I saw him(?)
*crazy *okay
err... I don't know I love his eyes when they're black ,they're really..awww..(because he has Mangekyō Sharingan *still loving it(?)*)
.. and everything's he did...and everything's he have(?)

and now, I will show you little bit of Itachi ,from - naruto.wikia.com -



 Pictures : Google
collage edit: Me


ITACHI UCHIHA

Itachi Uchiha (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi) was a prodigy of Konohagakure's Uchiha clan. He became an international criminal after murdering his entire clan, sparing only his younger brother,  Sasuke Uchiha. He afterwards joined the international criminal organisation known as Akatsuki, whose activity brought him into frequent conflict with Konoha and its ninja — including Sasuke, who sought to avenge their family. Following his death, Itachi's motives were revealed to be more complicated than they seemed and that his actions were only ever in the interest of his brother and village, remaining a loyal shinobi of Konohagakure to the very end.

Itachi's voice in the Japanese language is Hideo Ishikawa, whereas in English, Skip Stellrecht (Episodes 29-30) and Crispin Freeman

if you want to know more about this handsome-and-cool guy  xD
you can visit naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Itachi_Uchiha

this is my favorite Quotes, from Itachi:
 
(Last words to Sasuke after reincarnation) "I failed. I won't put myself above you and tell you this and that, it's too late. So this time for once, let me tell you one small truth. It's all right if you never forgive me, but no matter what you become, I will always love you."
 *aaaaawwwwwww.....*

and 

-"Yuruse Sasuke… Mata kondo da"(Forgive me Sasuke… Again, next time" ) 

-"Yuruse Sasuke… …Kore de saigo da"(Forgive me Sasuke… …It ends with this)

Itachi had always poked his younger brother, Sasuke, in the forehead when they were younger, and say like that.
but the last one is before his death :'(



out of topic, honestly, I want to make my new product riview, *like I said before*
but my mood -ehm- not really well right now.*I'm sorry ..I'm so sorry*
I will make it ASAP. *not a promise* *bad meh-___-*



have a nice day!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments