Powered by Blogger.

Lots of Love for Guns n' Roses

By Thursday, June 09, 2016 ,

Long time no see, I've been busy with my wattpad account and some 'useless' activity in the real life :v

Btw, I've been addicted again with the one and only Guns n' Roses,
I really love that band.




Ah, seriously GnR is the most amazing Band in my whole life!
I love all of their song.
but my Favorite is 14 Years, Dust n' Bones, Sweet Child O mine, Mr Brownstone, My Michelle, Used to love her, Don't Cry  (1987 version), Patience, Rocket Queen, Yesterday and So Fine.

The most I love between these 5 amazing man is Izzy Stradlin (Jeffrey Dean Isbell)
I am being a fan of him since the first time I saw him in the Internet, I think it was 2010. at the time, I saw 'Sweet Child O' Mine' Music Video and I saw Izzy played his guitar and that was amazing:")

And now when I repost it on 2018, I'm addicted, AGAIN:"D

He is the Best Rhythm Guitarist I've ever know. He is PERFECT.


 This is what I mean:")




 Master Izzy and Slash (Actually, I think this is the best picture of them)


I know you are cute Mr stradlin, so stop making me fangirling all day :'v

Guns n' Roses had a reunion, and Izzy doesn't take a part there, but I really hope that he involved at the next shows, seriously I really want to see the classic lineup again (include Adler of course) 

But I always support you wherever you are and support all of your decisions, I want the best for you guys

Absolutely full support for Guns n' Roses, the best for you guys!
I can't watch their tour live, cause I'm so far away from America:'v
but I will watch in youtube :v #BitterTruth



Take me down to the paradise city  




You Might Also Like

0 comments