Powered by Blogger.

It happen again

By Monday, September 24, 2018

I ... Don't know.
What have I done, I ruin everything. Today, I saw 2 things that hurt me so deeply. Have you ever being hurt after you sacrifice so much? Yes I feel it now..

Today I lost my trust to my old friend that I pretend her as my own little sister.. To be honest I feel batrayed. And now I accidently hurt the girl I feel as my own older sister, my role model, my best friend.

I feel I'm really annoying so everybody mad at me.. I feel really bad to disturb everybody with my honesty.
I regret, that I unmasked my self and show my true me.

Yes, I realize now, that nobody will unconditionally loves me as I do to them. I end up hurting them even I don't mean to do that..

I'm nothing but a disaster maker.. I am not good at socialization, I am not good at building friendship society.. I'm just a loner who scared to be alone...

I ruin everything.
I'm annoying, I am not worth it, I always make everyting mess... I'm sorry...

I know, when everything going better, soon I'll wear again my mask, and be like everyone wish I am. It's okay, I can deal with my own scars, at least I'm not hurting anybody again.. Especially some peoples I cared so much...

You Might Also Like

0 comments