Powered by Blogger.

Well, guess who's still alive?

By Sunday, November 26, 2023

 Well, it's me.

I'm not sure when was the last time I wrote on this blog but hi, this is me, Fuzihara Naomi. It's been a while, and still I don't know what to write here. I've been on my 'Aesthetic Fashion Teenage Girl' back on 2014 until maybe 2016? 

Back then, I have big passion about beauty things such as fashion, make-up and bodycare, and I'd like to share it to all audience I have here. That is why I create this blog. But after I graduated from highschool, I started to lost that passion.I attend Law Major in the University, and I do have another interest, one of my focus that I'm doing it until now is writing novels on Wattpad.

Time flies, I guess what everybody said about people come and go in your life phase is right. I started to lost my highschool's friends but lucky me, I met people back on 2017 that tend to stay with me until now, our friendship is now 6 years and I'll try to save this friendship because I'm tired losing.

Well, I graduated college with awesome GPA, but the myth its true that not every excelent student can got a proper job easly. 'They said' everybody that has 'connection' with people who works in certain company can help you join them, and when you just individuals the struggel is damn real.

But yeah that is for another story next time.

I have a lot of things to say in my next so... maybe, see you soon.


Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments